Amort Hotels GmbH
Via Grabmayr 5
39012 Merano (BZ)
Phone: +39 0473 230353
VAT No.: IT02824360214
piloly.com Ltd. - Internet Agency South Tyrol
- Angela Trawoeger (Picture home_2.jpg)
Despite meticulous control of contents, we do not accept any liability for the contents of external links. Their operators are solely responsible for the content of the linked pages.
Your personal data is stored in our IT address archive in order to be able to respond to any enquiries you may submit or to possibly send you advertising material. In this context you may, however, exercise the rights pursuant to Art. 7 of law 196/2003. The holder of your data is Amort Hotels GmbH.
The following cookies are used:
- Cookies which are required (e.g. session ID) to view the website, to use the functions on the website, and to allow access to closed areas or accounts. If you disable these cookies, some parts of the website are no longer functional.
- Functional cookies (e.g. language settings), which store the choice and preferences of visitors in order to increase user-friendliness of the website.
- Cookies for analytical reasons (e.g. Google Analytics), which collect information on your website use. This information is not personal. This information is transmitted to a Google server in the USA on which they are stored. Also, if needed, Google may share this information with third parties, as long as this is legally required or to the extent that the third party may process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google relate your IP address to any other data collected by Google. Read more in the Google privacy regulations.
- Remarketing cookies (e.g. Google Adwords), which are used to show personalised advertisements through the Google Advertising network or other advert providers. The advertisements are presented based on your previous visits to the website.
Disable or delete cookies
You can disable cookies or delete stored cookies in your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari). This might however lead to limited functionality, delays or some parts of the website may not be usable anymore.
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr